Create something beautiful to celebrate together on Christmas Eve with a fun family Christmas Eve box made from a crate! This design is so easy you can whip it up in half an hour – just choose the kids’ favourite characters to embellish. Fill with some yummy goodies, activities and games for you to play and enjoy spending some quality time together before Santa arrives.
- Open up your pack of tile letters and find the letters you need to spell out your message.
- Lay your crate on it’s side so one of the long sides is facing up. Lay out your tile letter message so you can work out the right spacing before you stick them down! When you are happy, stick them down.
- Next, add your felt character toppers to diagonally opposite corners – but if you want more, add more!
- Now open your pack of snowflakes and start laying some out randomly in the gaps on the box. When you are happy, stick them down.
- It’s time for the final touch – use tacky glue to stick on white pom pom ‘snowballs’, dotting them around any gaps you have.